Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm having issues with my weight.

Well, not so much my weight per se. More like these unflattering little bulges that seem to be appearing around my tummy and thigh region.

I am not pleased. Not pleased at all.

I think this strange phenomenon is due to my eating habits. Well duh Jasmine, you might be saying. How obvious, Jasmine, you might be saying.

Well, bah humbug to you and your self righteous ways.

I should start working out I think. I have to get rid of this little...paunch. It's really bothering me. It's been there for ages but only recently has it been irking me more. I think it's because I feel like my thighs and my cheek and my bum are all turning against me as well. I feel like I should lash out and defend myself.

You always lash out at your oldest pal when threatened.

My oldest pal: my belly.

I'm sorry old friend. But I think it's about time we did something about you.

Maybe after the exams la huh?

*opens a bag of chips and settles into bed*

Goodnight all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home