Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Due to my incredible laziness and forgetfulness I haven't been putting up entries as often as I should.

Let me update.

Puyal is in 11 days and I am yet to learn the full dance. The plan is to learn the whole thing by tomorrow so that for the next few days we can just perfect it. Like I tried explaining to Bubba, I'm not panicked because I pretty muc know the steps it's just that I can't remember where they go.

Which is, as you may be muttering, the point of a dance in the first place.

Since the last post, I would like to say, THERE ARE WORDS NOW! And I'm very happy about it. You do mean alot to me and us being angry at each other over stupid things should be beyond us by now. But, knowing us, we'll piss each other off again and stop talking. But I hope we always make up. :-)

Today is Valentine's Day by the way. All you smirking dimwits who got to see your significant others today can just go fuck a damn tree.

I had a good day out today though. Tiring but good. I had to go all the way to the Grand Copthorne Waterfront to speak to the Event Services Manager about my sister's impending reception (next year, but it's better to get all the planning out of the way early I suppose). Let me just tell you lot, if you think I'm difficult, you should meet my sister. She's more demanding, particular, perfectionistic and meticulous than I am. But I guess all that is going to guarantee her a really lavish wedding.

I've left the most exciting news till last.

DALVIN JIT KAUR SIDHU (my Pinksypoo!) HAS PASSED HER DRIVING TEST AND IS NOW OFFICIALLY ABLE TO DRIVE A CAR!!!!!



And the Pinkys spend another lonely Valentine's Day together. 2 years in a row. This has to get better!



She is, however, the best Valentine's date I've ever had! Muack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home