Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm contradictory.
I'm happy and yet I always want to be sad.
I'm resistant.
I'm sleepy yet I don't want to sleep.
I'm hypocritical.
I give tonnes of advice but I never take any.
I'm lazy.
I don't do any of the things I'm supposed to.
I'm jealous.
I hate her. And her. And her and her and her. For various reasons.
I'm uninterested.
I don't want to be a part of it anymore. So sue me.
I'm disorganised.
I don't know where anything is, in my room or in my life.
I'm scared.
I want to shut out my active life and live in quiet passivity.
I'm a snob.
I look down on people beneath me.
I'm a pampered brat.
I get pretty much everything I want.
I'm boring.
I do the same things over and over again.
I have no initiative.
I always wait for others to make the first move.
I'm inferior.
I hate feeling like a small child.
I'm misunderstood.
I don't even get myself sometimes.
I'll never stop looking down on myself.
I could go on forever.

It's all about me isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home