Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm not really in the mood for blogging but I thought I should do something remotely word-related before I sleep. I think it would make the day a tad more educational.

Not that it wasn't already, but I'd rather not talk about school and lectures and tutorials. I'm enjoying it, but let's just say that I enjoy tv and bumming more.

I feel like I just ended a long holiday. And I'm unwilling to get back into the swing of school life. Right now I have this pseudo-comfort feel when it comes to school, and yet there is this unsettling... disharmony in the way my emotions move when I'm there and I'm engaged in some sort of task.

My body too is still in lazy mode. It's been so long that I don't even recall the feeling of having a battle-ready physical outlook. Maybe you're right. Despite your unhealthy habits, you might have an overall better lifestlyle than me. And you probably will live longer.

That's a highly depressing thought.

I'll think about it again tomorrow and see if I want to do something about it. I probably won't, so don't get your hopes up.

Sometimes I feel like I should just discuss an issue, just to give it a certain degree of importance. At least to show that it mattered enough to talk about and make me think for a bit. Whether or not a physically do something about it is a whole 'nother issue.

Father Of The Pride is on.

That means it's bedtime.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home