Sunday, February 05, 2006

Went to MOS last night. Finally.

The hype that's been going around about the club was true. That I'll admit. It's HUGE. And the atmosphere is quite mad. The whole different rooms with different themes things is one heckuva concept.

And contrary to Bubba's belief, I didn't have such a terrible time. There were many moments of sheer goodness. There really were and I would definitely go back there. No questions asked.

But I guess because nobody really knew where to go or what to do and what the standard MOS SOP was, it was a little hectic. And a litle strained.

The good thing about it was that at least now, we know what to do when we get there and we won't waste anytime walking around and gawking like geekoids.

I would also like to say something to YOU. I was hurt by your behaviour. You completely brushed aside whatever respect you had for me and our friendship as far as I was concerned. For some reason, I was shocked and disappointed, and that is the simplest, most honest way I can put it. Maybe I have no right to feel this way, but I do anyway. As far as I am concerned, you have a total lack of regard for the care, concern and love that other people give you because you are so damn hell bent on pining for the love, care and concern that you are NOT receiving. I wish you would take a look around and see that people are getting tired of being concerned about you because you don't seem to care or show any indication at all that anything else matters to you but your own shit. One day, people will get tired of giving so much. Sit there in your chair and shake your head. Go on, call me a bitch under your breath and curse me for not understandig you and for making things sound so simple and uncomplicated. But they are only complicated because you make them. Step outside of you own mind and just try and embrace the world like you used to. Because I, for one, am getting very tired of struggling to get into your mind to be your friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home