Monday, June 20, 2005

spooky wooky ooky

Is it just me, or is this whole spirit game thing very VERY overrated? I mean, I'm not going to lie. I used to play them when I was in secondary school but I kind of grew out of that phase (the same with FLAMES and the 1-10 skinny-dipping-romantic-walk-along-the-beach game). It was fun while it lasted and it was a way to pass time, you know, thinking about whether the spirit was right about Anan liking me or Navin liking Rashmi. It was lovely to be "given" the chance to think it might even happen.

But seriously, once again, am I the only one who didn't take it seriously? Am I the only one who thinks that all that wasn't real? That it wasn't spirits spending their after-life entering a pen to give pubescent girls the answers to their most pressing love questions? I mean, please...

Don't get me wrong, I DO believe in spirits and the after life, for that matter. I really do. But I also believe that once you leave this place and you move up, you pretty much have better things to do then pose as entertainment to kids who thinkthey know the world. Maybe I didn't see it then, when I thought that everything in the world and the netherworld revolved around me and my existence. But now I kind of do. And it certainly does keep me much happier and more content knowing that other beings don't know what's going to happen in my life before I do.

The point of this post is even quite unknown to me. I guess I got a little too affected when this became a topic of conversation between me and a certain someone. Oh well, I guess I'd rather rant and rave on this thing then waste precious phone schmoozing time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home