Wednesday, June 15, 2005

In my post-Yasmin-revelation-and-alcohol outing I have decided to blog. Maybe it's the Foster's, but I feel incredibly upbeat right now. I think only Yassie will get why... But yes... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Haha... If everything is fine and dandy like I presume it is, I'm a very happy girl. I think this sort of joy calls for a much bigger celebration than what we did today but unfortunately this boring country only permits as much. Oh well, I guess that will do til Saturday and the release of the army boys.

I wish I had tonnes and tonnes of money. But then again, who doesn't right? But yes, either tonnes and tonnes of money of tonnes and tonnes of rich friends who wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on poor old me. I mean, they should be very thankful that they have me in their lives and they should show their gratitude with much presents in my opinion.

But that's just my opinion.

If, by any chance, anyone shares that same opinion, I'm going to put a list of things here that I would like. Rest assured that any present will be returned with much googly-eyed gratitude on my part.

The list will be up once I've made up my mind completely and I'm less hyper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home