Friday, April 01, 2005

Here I am, in my brother's room, sipping ice cold water and munching on double chocolate cookies from Subway. Just got home a while back from seeing Mr. Perfect. I'm in love and I'm not going to deny it. I don't see why I should. He's everything I've ever wanted. He's like a goofy little kid sometimes and a man of stature, class and principles at other times. It totally blows me away.

I think we're going to watch a scary movie tomorrow. He seems really taken with the idea. I'm really not. I'm not a scary movie kind of person. But I just want to go because I want to know more about him. I want to know what he's like at scary movies so I can joke with the kids about how their father gets silly and scared at scary movies and hides under his tshirt.

Thinking too much into the future you think?

Maybe... Seeing as how things don't usually go according to my plans.

But it feels right to think about it. To make plans and assume that some form of my dreams and fantasies will come true.

For some reason I'm completely entralled with these caught in the act videos. They're highly amusing if you think about it. I always wonder why people would send things like these in. Or more than that, I wonder how the fellas who make these shows collect them. Do they advertise and say things like "Do you have video footage of people behaving like arseholes? Send them in and don't get your name mentioned and don't be famous! Potentially get a sum of money but no gaurantees!" It's intriguing...

Yes, boredom has gotten the better of me and I may have potentially lost my mind.

Cmon now people, look under your seats to see which one of you gets my mind as a prize! Whee!

Gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home