Sunday, June 19, 2005

I have been scarred for life.Metaphorically, but hopefully not literally.

To make the story short (Because I really don't feel like going into the nitty-gritty details very much), I went to have a facial done and something went wrong, horribly wrong and I have a burn/allergic reaction on my cheek. Not my whole cheek, thank the-gods-of-unhealthy-levels-of-vanity, just a patch on my cheekbone, right under my left eye. It looks like it'll disappear in a few days when the affected skin drops off but you can't really blame a girl for freaking out a bit can you?

(Mr Perfect would probably like to argue with the "a bit" part, seeing as how I called him just before another one of his monumental 5km runs and blubbered about what he called "absolutely nothing". Well, I'm sorry, my face is pretty darn dear to me ok? Sue me!)

Is it just me or is it incredibly boring in Singapore? I wonder if I would be this bored if I didn't get to see what other 19-year-olds get to do elsewhere. I mean, seriously, when you compare it, it's really quite ridiculous. It doesn't help that my friends are currently not in the country or the heat of this country. (Yassie is in KL and Pinky is in Bangkok, both presumably university-shopping up a storm. Plus there's Yassie's imminent escape to Bremen.)

I need to get out of here for a while. Even if it's just for a few days. I got all excited about a proposed trip to Brisbane with Pinky recently but my sis and SQ kind of put a damper on that when one said it was too cold to do anything remotely fun there and the other conveniently stopped their promotion. I'm starting to get desperate. I'm even considering going off to India for a few days. I said CONSIDERING, mind you. I don't know if I'll actually get that desperate.

I have a question. What ever happended to O-Town? Remember that cheesy boyband? I'm only asking because I heard someone mentioning them on MTV and it took me quite sometime to place the name. Didn't they have a few No.1 hits? Something about wet dreams one of them was about... Hmmmm...

I just realised that nobody is going to answer my question.

That's rather depressing...

Still working my comprehensive list of I-wants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home