Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's a boring boring Sunday morning. Sitting in the hall watching Everwood with my sister.

I fear that this is what I will be doing all day. Same chair, same position, same company, just different shows on TV.

I doubt this is the way a Sunday morning/afternoon/evening/night should be spent. But I can't seem to think of anything else to do, and even if I do, I don't think I'll be able to find the energy or the drive in me to actually do it.

Today is briyani day in my house. Briyani is considered special occasion food in this house. It's Christmas/Easter/someone-special-coming-over food. Today would fit into the "someone special" category, just that this someone has been over for a week. That would be my sister.

I tell you, everytime she comes over I put on tonnes of weight. Oh well. Good food for a couple of weeks is nothing to complain about is it?

My own triviality is boring me right now.

I've got another packed week to look forward to.

Monday: Meeting with the dressmaker and shopping with the bride and one of the bridesmaids.
Tuesday: Menu tasting and final confirmations with the hotel people.
Wednesday: Shopping again and final preps for the flight.
Thursday: Send the dog off to the pet hotel, church and then Granny's place.
Friday: Departure.

My back still hurts.

I don't know what else to say. Maybe I should stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home