Friday, April 21, 2006

I finally managed to connect to the damn wireless at Macs.

Well, technically, I haven't really tried that many times. I tend to just give up after a couple of tries because the connections at home and school are good, and thay's where I am usually.

Why am I at Macs?

I'm waiting for Bubba, who's being held back because of a missing bayonette, or something of the likes. I didn't quite understand with all the yelling in the background when he called.

Bah.

It's taking forever I must say. He reckons they'll tell him half an hour before he can book out and, as yet, he has not called or texted me with the news. I get a horrendous feeling I'm going to end up going home without meeting him tonight.

Oh well.

This time next week my exams will be over. And I should be out with my Babydoll. If all goes well that is.

For some reason, I can't seem to keep my thoughts in order. I don't know what I'm thinking about and when and I can't remember things that I just thought about. Sometimes I walk somewhere and for a little instant, I forget where I came from or whether I'm in the place I'm supposed to be. I sit down to study my PR notes and all I can think about is how behind I am in Genes. When I sit down with my Genes stuff, I long for my NM. Most of the time I end up giving up and just going to bed.

Concentration and motivation levels are at an all time low.

And I don't know what to do about it.

Suggestions would be nice, but don't waste your time. I know for a fact that I will not take them and then I'll feel bad about not taking your suggestions and that'll make everything worse.

I'm not sure what I need right now. Maybe a change of scene or a change of goals.

Maybe just a change of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home