Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi hi hi!!!

I'm back after a week of non bloggage.

Updates:
- Exams are over and done with
- 3 months of holidays
- Sister is back from Australia (hence room is occupied)

Ok, that would be the most important bits of information. Nothing much else really.

I have nothing else to say. I did though. I had tonnes to say all throughout the week. I should have blogged I guess. Inspiration doesn't strike me very often I've realised.

I'll try and blog some at least during the course of the week. Stuff to do... Not that I'm complaining though...I love this.

So if anyone gets ignored, a thousand apologies. Please don't give me all that "Tsk, sister come only ignore everyone else..." Pfft. Seriously, if I hear that or read that in a text, I will ignore you more.

Promise promise.

Night possums!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home