Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I do love Pretty Woman so much.

It's the scenes and the actors (Gere and Roberts..magic!) and the plot and the suble nuances and the emotions and the loveliness of it all.

As many times as I watch it, I'll never get tired of it. I get chills (Yes, actual chills!) during some of the scenes.

For those of you who haven't watched it, too bad for you.

"Rodeo Drive, baby!"

"Do people always do what you tell them to....? I guess so..."

"You work on commision right? Big mistake!"

"You don't own me ok? I say who, I say when, I say... who!!!"

"You hurt me. Don't do it again."

"If I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."

"He sleeps."

- Oh, been meaning to say this for some time already. Just haven't really remembered to blog it when I get here. I remember now though. This goes out to someone (Or almost anyone, for that matter, but right now, someONE.) who thinks I'm interested in getting together with him, or dating him, or whatever. Let me make this as clear as I can. I AM NOT. Not interested at all.

And if my words and my actions do not make that clear to you, then you can be sure that I sure as hell will not be interested anytime soon. Because, seriously man, I'm generally not attacted to stupid people. I'm also not attracted to people who think they are God's gift to women and that any and every woman they hit on or smile at should worship them.

I do not owe you anything just because we might have used to be close or we might have almost had a something or other. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the ship sailed a long time ago and I'm getting very tired of trying to tell you to eff off nicely.

Please don't make me do it over and over again. I'm not gonna be so subtle after some time.

1 Comments:

Blogger ah_neh said...

I would have stayed for two thousand.

I would have paid four.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home