Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm done with my Healh Claims term paper.

Altogether now... Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

*bigbigbigeartoeargrin*

I've got a couple of weeks of ultimate mugging to look forward to but right now, at this very instant, I'm ok with it. I'm just happy to not have to research tea anymore.

Easter was good. Mass was lovely. 26 people got baptised. Very nice. It was hyper drama this year though. And mass was hyper long. Oh well. I had a good time and I got a new top in the process.

Pretty in pink.

Oh! I have pre-mass pictures!


That's the parentals as we were just leaving. Cute aren't they?


Mummy and me on the the way to church. I managed to do a curl thing to my hair. I thought I'd do something different. My hair flattened out to it's normal straight self before the night was over.


The blessing of the Easter Candles. Pretty huh? Too bad I wasn't sitting upstairs. I could've taken a better shot.

Oh, I'm back to my carnivorous self now, so you better watch out. *growls*

I'm not in a very deep bloggy mood right now. The euphoria of finishing the paper is sort of giving way to sleepyness. So I guess I'd better go to bed.

Oh, I have crowned by brother the King of Food. I'll explain tomorrow. I just want to say I LUUUUURRRRRRRVVVVVVEEEEEEE my Cheny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home