Thursday, September 22, 2005

Well, here I am in school with Lolita. As far as I was concerned, I had nothing on today but plans came and plans went and now I'm here, sitting on the steps of the Forum, sleepy and grumpy. I wish I were home. It's cold and blustery and I just want hang out with Bubba, which, by the way, I had the chance to do,but I wasted it cos I was too drowsy to be nice.

Part of me actually kind of feels like staying here longer and just surfing the net and being a bum. But I've got too many things to do.

1. CNM project (still in it's research stages, which is technically what I should be doing now)
2. Preparation for my Political Science Presentation (which is tomorrow and which I think may just be out of point)
3. SN term paper (just realised I have little over a week to get that done)
4. EN term paper (I haven't even finished reading the books)
5. Study for PS test next Thursday
6. Study for German test next Tuesday
7. In connection with No.4, I gotta finish reading my books
8. Get through my SN readings

That's all I can think of now. That's enough though. Bloody bullpoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home