Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Once again, I'm blogging when I should be studying.

And once again, oh well.

Just got back from a nice dinner with the family. The whole family. It was good. Very filling. Fish and chips, 2 kinds of steak, beef kway teow, more fish and chicken, lobster bisque, mango shrimp salad, white wine, beer... Very very filling..

However, I always have this big dream of all of us connecting on a deep familial level when we have these doesn't-happen-very-often get togethers. But it never happens. For me at least. I always, for some reason, end up leaving feelin like a kid? I just don't understand how I'm supposed to grow up if you keep thinking I'm a child. You want me to be an adult but you want me to remain your little kochumol all the time.

I just don't know anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home