Sunday, September 18, 2005

I have a lovely warm, fuzzy feeling in my tummy right now.

For all of you who have yet to watch Love Actually, please please please go get hold of it somehow and watch it. Even people who have absolutely no faith in love, of any kind at all, will, and definitely should, be at least slightly touched by this.

It is now on my list of must have DVDs. (In explanation, I have this list of DVDs, or whatever format movies are in at that point of time, that I must have in my house in the future. Classics that must be owned.)

On a more serious note, I have some questions again. Well more of requests.

1. Does anyone know any DJs, preferably of the Indian variety, that are professional and would consider doing a charity gig of sorts. I won't reveal details here. But if anyone knows any, please email me with their details so that I can contact them yeah?
2. Has anyone hosted a party of large scale? Or maybe been to one? I have some specific questions pertaining to things like that.
3. Does anyone have any friends who are bartenders? Or have done bartending and, hopefully, enjoys doing that sort of thing? Preferably someone who was also pretty good at it? Same as above, email me their details yeah? At least an email address or something... Thanks...


It would be good if you could email me these things cos I don't want info like this to be on my tagboard.

Danke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home