Saturday, August 20, 2005

Seeing as how the dance was miraculously and mercifully cancelled, I decided to spend my day doing what I've been meaning to do for a few weekends already.

I stayed home.

I truly do feel bad not going to church with my parents sometimes. I try and justify it by arguing that I go on Sundays anyway. It's not like I don't go at all right? But in the end, nothing beats going with my parents. Maybe it's not the churching part that I miss, but actually spending time with my parents. It's nice to be sayanged by my dad and gang up to make fun of my mummy and then spend ages arguing over dinner and groceries. I don't think I'd want to do this every weekend but once in a while it definiely is nice.

Plus there was the fact that I simply did not want to leave the house today. I didn't want to meet anyone and I didn't feel like being surrounded by politics and pressure. It's sad that it's come to that. I know that it probably won't last long and that it's probably a matter of time before people grow up and stop being so bleeding hypocritical, but I've had quite enough for now. Seriously.

I just want to say here, all you people pointing fingers and being accusatory because you think that you, and the people you deem to be worthy, are all that and more, stop being such pricks and assess your own lives first. It's so annoying that you claim to be so high and mighty and you don't realise how childish you sound yourself.

I'm not claiming to be mature. Or in control of my thoughts and my moods. And I'm not claiming to have all the answers. I'm not even saying that I'm devoid of hypocrisy.

I have my moments too. I know that. All I'm saying is don't tell me what's wrong with me when you can't even say, or even see, what's wrong with you.

I miss Mr Perfect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home