Friday, August 19, 2005

Back from a long day.

School in the morning. German lecture.

Met Shnu in school because he had an appointment at NUH. Talked for a bit. It was like old NY times. Pinky, him and me just kidding around and making fun of each other. It's been so long since we got to do that.

Followed him all the way to Choa Chu Kang.

Then decided to go to town for a spot of shopping with Pinky, since I had nothing else to do. We figured the Fox sale was just too much too pass up and we decided to make full use of it. I mean, 50% off people! Storewide!

Walked around, made some purchases, had a pretzel. I bought a pair of jeans and short pink skirt. They're quite adorable. The skirt has so far gotten one raised eyebrow (of obvious disapproval) from Aravind and a very loud TSKTSK from mummy dearest. I think Mr Perfect will not like it much either.

Oh well, bully for them.

Muahahahahahahah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home