Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm tired.

Physically, mentally, emotionally.

Sometimes you don't know why some people do the things they do. Are they really just thinking about themselves? Do they really feel like they have no choice in this world that is so filled with options? Do they even bother to think about the many lives they'll affect by the loss of theirs? Do they honestly think there is no way out?

I really didn't think today would end up like this. It was supposed to be a good day. My last day of work. Sounded so good last night, it did. Not so much now.

I know that what happened today really has nothing to do with me and I probably should move on with my life. But sometimes the actions of people totally unrelated to you get you thinking.

And that's what I'm doing. Thinking. And praying.

God, rest her soul and keep her safe. She knew not what she was doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home