Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well, it's confirmed now. My babyboys are leaving.

I don't want to think about it. How little time I have with them. I'm not afraid for them. They are all strong people. They can handle themselves and the fear they feel now is not fear at all I believe. It's regret that they'll have to leave soon and sadness that they won't get to do the things they planned to. But I guess they have to force themselves to think about the long run. The faster they go in the faster they get out and the faster they get to move on with their lives.

I just can't imagine them lacking the hair and in their camouflage thingys. I've always had a thing for men in uniform. But these are my buddies! The thought of meeting all of them on some random Saturday, with their hairlessness and their fatigue is rather... Trippy... And they'll all be talking about this army stuff that I wouldn't be able to comprehend and flexing their muscles and comparing ammunition data or whatever it is that they do...

Ok... I take it back. It's not going to be trippy. It's going to be hilarious. It's gonna be much like the soccer days. Yada yada yada "That fella is a loser la!", blah blah blah "The goal was a clear tyco! How can you say it was magnificent?", tralalala "Eh, what kind of player is he la? Even I could play better than him! EPL, here I come!". And during all this I just sit there and enjoy the show.

I'll miss them...

They'll miss the briyani...

All's gonna be good...

*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home