Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well, I'm officially not a NYJCian anymore. Yesterday was the graduation ceremony. It was... Oddly touching. Miss Chew, Mr Haniss and whoever else was in the committee did a really good job. The video at the end... That was just the sweetest thing. I think NY has the coolest bunch of teachers. They're so... Caring! So cliched right?

Yes yes...

But yeah... Yesterday was a good day. I went to bed a happy woman (Almost a quote from Vish!). I mananged to pass all my prelim papers. So my grades have gone from a BDO to a ADE. Heh... I'm quite pleased actually... Even though the tutors probably DID help to push my grades up, at least it looks really good on paper! I also got my PEARLS points. B! Whee! That's 4 points baby! There was a little bit of 4-20ing to get the hours (only those involved will catch my drift) but, like I said... I looks good on paper! And then there's my CCA award. For "invaluable contributions" to ICS in 2003/2004. It feels good to finally see in in black and white I tell ya.

Yesterday was good for me. It was a... Relief. I finally got to escape thoughts and images and just dwell in my present and my future. After the ceremony there was a short session with the Lit classes. Miss Chew, Mrs Teo, Miss Victor, Mr Toh and Mr Seah sand us Superman. It was so sweet. And continuing with tradition, they gave all the Lit students a pen each. Trust them to be all metaphorical and all... Oh well...

Then the ICS juniors held a farewell thingy for us. I really don't know what to say even at this moment. It was so incredible touching. The respect they seem to have for us and the love they show is just amazing. The effort they put in... Wow... The little notes they all wrote, Aarthi's letter (the skirts await us babe! ;-P), Yogi's 4 piece letter to us (she made it so that if we ever wanna read it the 4 of us have to meet up and put the pieces together), Mr Thiru's card (the first time a teacher ever wrote to me, in Tamil no less, and almost made me cry once Yogi translated it...) and Murali's rose and "let's move on without baggage" session... It was a perfect day. And it got even better (as hard as that is to believe) when we went to Mr Thiru's place for lunch. Puree and potato... Yum...

Apparently I've been getting very sentimantal in recent times. Haha... Yes, to those of you who happen to think so, I guess I have. But you know, I don't think it's a bad thing. I'm proud of the fact that once in a while I can accept and maybe even reveal how I feel about certain things.

And one more thing... Even though I may have SUDDENLY been in touch with my feelings and emotions, rest assured that the bitch is still around. If you piss me off, don't expect me to give you a hug and tell you I forgive you. Make me sad and don't expect me to sit in a corner and cry (well, not for long at least) because I will return your favour and make you taste tears. Spread rumours about me and I will spread rumours about you (and maybe I'll even make them true, just for the fun of it.). Make me lose my trust in you and I will make you wish you hadn't been born.

Jasmine is in the house...

And she's staying...

*giggle giggle smirk smirk*

*flips hair and bounces off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home