Monday, July 21, 2008

Chapter 2

I love the way you say the word "message" sometimes because you sound like a little boy who needs to be taken care of, which is nice because you always take care of me and I like to think that sometimes You need Me.

I love that we are each others' best friend and we tell each other everything without fear of judgments or repercussions. You are the best friend I've ever had.

I like how we've become staples in each others' lives. It's not just you or just me anymore. We come together now.

I love how you make the effort to befriend my mum and my sister and I love that you're doing a good job at it. They seem to love you!

Even though I pretend not to, I love how you're super sweet and attentive when you've spent all day doing things without me. I'm usually sore from being lonely all day and I act like a spoilt brat, but you know just how to soothe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home