Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love how we make up random stories about random people or random things at random places and then be amused by them for the longest time. Remember Gopal our poor 147 friend? Or what about the little boy on the train? The one with the weight of the world on his shoulders? How about Socks and Bullet and Arrow?

I love how you love Maxie now and you ask about him and you want to know what his day was like. If he could understand it, I'm sure he'd be nicer to you.

I love how we talk like each other all the time now and don't even realise it. It's damn BARE.

I love how you say "WHEN we get married" in your everyday speech, like you KNOW it's going to happen and it's all just a matter of when. Kind of like when we say things like "WHEN I start working" or "WHEN I get old". Just one of those things that's meant to happen eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home