Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello all!

I'm selling cupcakes!

Here's the deal:

Cupcake flavours are as follows:
- Vanilla
- Chocolate
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip
- Cinnamon fruit
- Mixed-spice Raisin

Icing flavours are:
- Vanilla Butter Cream
- Chocolate Butter Cream
- Strawberry Butter Cream
- Orange Butter Cream
- Peanut Butter Cream
- Sweet Cheese
- Lemon Cheese
- Royal Icing

Prices:
6 cupcakes for $30 (minimum order per flavour)
12 cupcakes for $55

*Prices are inclusive of delivery.

I do simple patterns on the cupcakes (and this can be discussed so that they can be personalised).

A few of my past batches are shown below, just so that you have an idea.

For enquiries or orders, please email me at jasmine.paul@gmail.com. Orders have to be placed at least 3 days in advance.

I've been told that my cupcakes are the best so you won't regret it! :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if yours are the best then what will colleen say to hers?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

that's up to her to say no?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look nice but wayy too ex

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

well the prices were set by my existing customers (in fact, these prices are slightly lower then what they were willing to pay).

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are really really good! i had some! I'll definately be ordering some more. Thanks Jasmine!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home