Friday, October 08, 2004

Long day...

Did some studying in the morning and then went out for some retail therapy (I seriously needed some chocolate, meat and shopping to cheer me up!). After that, Durga and I went back to school for our usual Friday evenings of soccer (watching it of course!) and then dinner with the boys (I love them la... I really do... I think I'd die without them around keeping me... Grounded?)

Was sitting at the coffeeshop just now. Siva to my right with the customary Sambal Fried Rice and Yoges to my left, not eating anything as usual. From where I sat, I watched Vish complaining and cringing while he ate his cauliflowery Vegetarian Fried Rice, Dinesh's spoon going from his mouth to the plate without stopping once til he was done, Kiren being highly retarded, and highly cute with his chopsticks and Jaga immaculately ridding his plate of all traces of Carrot Cake. I watched as Siva and Amrish squabbled like they always do, and as Durga and Vish enjoyed the show...

I love taking a step back when I'm with them. It's really like being caught up in the middle of some sort of sitcom. The occasional witty remarks and the overt actions and expressions, the sentimental babu moments... It's just crazy. I love them.

I love them. I love them. I love them. I love them.

I just wish I didn't have to think about...

Nevermind...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home