Monday, October 04, 2004

My tummy hurts...

Took the day off from school cos I spent a couple of hours last night doubled over the sink throwing up...

Don't ask me why, it just happened...

A lot of things seem to be "just happening" to me lately. Not that it's bad, or that I don't like it. Ok, maybe I don't like it. It's not good for me. Or you, for that matter. I'm usually one to do the "let's just be happy and forget about the world" thing. But unfortunately, this doesn't concern the world. It concerns me. And you. So I can't just brush things aside now, can I? Now, how would that be fair?

The present may be good... But immediacy is not everything. Momentary gratification will unfortunately not satisfy us for the rest of our lives. It probably won't even work out for a couple of months. If there's a future to be had, then we can take our time getting there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home