Friday, September 24, 2004

The prelims are finally over!

Lit S was quite fucked by the way... Oh well...

Thank God that wasn't the highlight of my day!

My beach plans from ages ago finally happened today! Although in my dreams there were a lot more people, loud music, dancing and lots of food and drinks. Haha... But today was still POWER POWER! Hee...

Siloso Beach with my darlings mamas...

Vishinuuu, Venky, Durgie Baby, Sans, Jagu, Sivvy, Dineshu, and Ammmmriiish!!!

They played soccer while Durga and I built Boobylon 6 around my legs, watched the mat-minah couple frolicking in the water and cringed while she was on his back braiding his blond mohawk, and then we joined Sans for the monumental firewalking ceremony to the loo (Where I got attacked by a swarm of mosquitos! The other 2 were unharmed! It's always me I tell ya!Hrmph!). Then we spent 2 hours in the water playing "water-polo" while Vish and then Venks piggy-backed me and Jaga piggy-backed Sans... And we reverted back to good ole days and we played Truth-or-Dare in the water for and hour until we all started shivering and decided to go change and have dinner.

Changing rooms are packed at 1830hours. Durga, Sans and I had to wash our hair at those low taps outside the changing rooms... We looked like such morons but I hafta admit it was quite fun.

You know what isn't fun though? Walking around with sand in your pants after that. Yuck!

And then, it was time to WHACK!

And off we went to Pastamania for some really good food. Well, it was good food to some of us, but the ultimate mamas didn't quite like it. Haha... It'd be mutton briyani for them everyday if they had their way I tell ya! Aiyoh...

And now I'm home, tired as hell and with some sand bits still in my hair...

I wish I had something deep and intellectual to say. But I don't.

Saw some stuff today, heard some stuff today, thought about some stuff today, felt some stuff today... It's been a pretty tiring day for my mind and my heart too... But that's not fun to talk about or to think about...

I'm gonna soar above the greying clouds and catch twinkling moonbeams tonight. I'll put them in a bag and hide them in my cupboard so I can take them out whenever I want to and get lost in something not of this earth, something beautiful, something magical...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home