Saturday, July 01, 2006

Apparently my new VS bikini as finally arrived. I am pleased and excited.

I'm in the process of painting my toenails a shade called Peppermint.

And watching High School Reunion on 5. I think that would be the worst show for me to be on. Imagine the drama. It'd have very good ratings though I think.

I'm starting to get sleepy. Goodness knows why. Maybe it's the tea. Or maybe I'm just tired. I don't know.

The weekend's finally here. Although, for some reason, I do foresee a large amount of frustration, boredom and disappointment. I hope I'm wrong.

I really want to go see Aaron about my hair. Only he does it good. But he costs so damn much now that I'm starting to think that maybe I should just go to one of the chicks at my usual place. I'm torn between being proud of Aaron for getting a promotion and being highly annoyed at him because now he costs a lot more. I've gotten used to him and his voice and his lovely lovely hands just caressing my scalp. I want Aaron back. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home