Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm starting to feel tonnes better. The medication is really weakening but it's one of those calming feelings of weakness. Like you just want to sleep the day away and you know that you will feel a tiny bit better when you wake up.

It's a hopeful kind of weakness.

Time is passing by way too fast for my liking. I distinctly remember having my chamomile tea at Coffee Bean and then coming home and watching Miami Ink on Sunday. And now it's already Thursday. It's an odd feeling, because I can barely remember what I did the past few days, if I did anything at all.

I think I had a bit more hope for this week. I had hoped that the end of last week would carry through. It didn't though, which, on one hand, means that I am a lot less stressed and bothered. But on the other hand, it means that the tiny good feeling that came along with that stress is also gone. It's a hard to explain feeling. Disappointment or relief?

I suppose the next few days are looking up. I'm going Watsons-ing with Pinky today. Tomorrow I have dance practice in the evening so I have Aarthiluv for company. Saturday night I have Anan's birthday party to attend at Karimun. I'm happy with my plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home