Wednesday, September 22, 2004

6hours of examinations left...

And then I've got the big ones to wait for.

Get out of a pile of stinking turd and walk right into another, bigger, steamier pile...

That's life for ya...

Bleak? Sad? Depressing? Pathetic? Just generally bad?

Get used to it bucko!

I don't know what's wrong with me. And contrary to popular belief, a girl does not need to be bleeding for the sake of repopulation to be angry at the people or situations around her. Especially when they tend to occupy her mind, along with math formulae, economic theories, the meaning of life and living and the fucking beauty of nature, all of which, by the way, are not organised, easy to sort thoughts, but jumbled up and scrambled like $6 and 20 fucking cents a dozen eggs.

I'm done being the Player Queen... Let me be the bewildered innocent.

Show me the way. Tell me what to do. My life is your script my friend...

Write it.

Right it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home