Sunday, January 01, 2006

I'm a little worn down, my toes feel like overcooked sausages and my hair still smells of cigarettes despite 2 washes, 2 conditionings, hair mask and moisturizer.

But HAPPY NEW YEAR to all anyway.

Last night was good. First time out of my house and away from my family during the ushering in of the New Year. It felt... Free and exciting and novel and and and...

And...

I don't know. The night was good but like all good nights, it left a weird aftertaste. Much like the fuzzy, cotton-mouthed feel you have when you've had too much booze and too little water the night before.

I'm not sure I'd do the clubbing this again. It was fun, yes. A helluva lot of fun really. But only because I was there with some of my closest. And because nothing too untoward happened (Which, to be honest, I was quite expecting really.). I just don't really think that I'd enjoy doing it every week. Or even on a semi-regular basis. I wouldn't want to test the gods of good-clubbing-experiences.

I've been sitting here for a few minutes now. Maybe about 25 minutes since my last sentence and I have nothing to say. I have tonnes of material for a very exciting entry but I just don't feel up to typing it out right now. Maybe not ever actually. Some things are better left unsaid.

Some things.

Other things? Just come out and fucking say them. It's tiring to guess snd assume and presume. Tiring as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home