Friday, October 28, 2005

I haven't blogged in a while... I really don't know why though. I guess I haven't really had much to say. I would give evryone daily updates on my boring arsed life, but i seriously don't see the point. If you wanted to know what I was up to everyday then you can just ask...

I'm not expecting any questions soon.

For you who keeps calling me everynight for goodness knows what reason, stop it. Take a hint. I'm not one to stay on the phone for hours. Unless, of course, I want to, which is usually only the case when I'm having a good conversation, which I most certainly have not had with you in a really long time.

So I repeat, STOP CALLING ME! Sheesh...

Finished my last Vocabulary Test for German today. It was the same as the rest. One more test for German and then no more. I have no intention of continuing on with it in the next Semester. It was just something fun to try. I'm done with the trying. I don't want to make it more difficult than it is now.

I'm very sleepy, but I've been waiting for this night so that I can continue reading Harry Potter. Yes, I STILL LOVE THE SERIES. Bite me.

Deepavali is coming. So's Hari Raya... Happy respective day to all of ya'll. And for those who don't celebrate either, happy eating...

I miss Yassie. And I miss her Mummy's lontong. I love you Yassieminminmin. I miss you so much sometimes it's scary. Something happened the other day and my gut reaction was to call you and whine or grumble or gossip or something, but I couldn't... I know I didn't really do that all the time before, but I had the urge to the other day and I couldn't. Highly annoying. I can't even remember what it was now. Oh well... Come home soon baby...

And you, Monkey dearest, I'm praying for you. Whether you believe in it or not, it's ok. It's better to try I say... Stay strong yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home