Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I cant take it

I feel like I keep blogging just to inform the world about the outcome of my paper of the day. Which I think is complete and uter nonsense cos I really doubt anyone really cares.

Oh well, just for future reference, the paper today (Eng P2- 18th and 19th Cent writing), was... Painful. My thumb has no feeling. Well it kinda does. This annoying tingling sensation. But like I said... Not that anyone really cares.

Oy... You there! Yeah, you! I wanna talk to you.C'mere!

I don't get you. And I don't really know if you get me. I wish I knew what you wanted. Cos I obviously don't. And I only wish I knew so that if I can't offer you what you want then I'm through wasting your time and mine. Sounds a little harsh I know. But that's the way it has to be I guess, at least until I know whether your heart is in the right place and I'm not putting myself at risk all over again. You scare me sometimes. Your ways and your life. And I don't know if could ever have a place in that. Where would I fit in? Cos I really don't see an opening for me to get comfortable in from where I stand. I don't want to be a temporary thing. You should know I'm not like that. So if you are expecting me to be then tell me right now. I don't want to find out at the end of the road. I know you think I've changed and that my past has made me a completely different person. But you know what? I'm essentially the same. And if you haven't quite realised that after all this while then I don't really know what to say to you. I want to know if you can see a future. Cos I think that that's the only time it'll be worth it.

Call me romantic, call me dillusional, call me naive.

Tell me I don't know the ways of the world.

Fine.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home