Saturday, September 11, 2004

Swwwweeeetttt

I've had a pretty good day I think...

Cept for the fact that I'm pretty much aching all over. And I really dunno why... *groan* It's bad la. I can hardly move without flinching and/or crying out in agony... I need a massage... Like PRONTO! And Panadols... I think my head is going to fall off...

The GP paper wasn't as bad as I expected it to be this morning. All that stressing for nothing. I'm not complaining though.

And after that was when the fun started. Vish, Venks, Durga and I just needed to get away. Well, technically, we just needed to eat. For some strange reason, doing a paper always gets me hungry. We had major issues picking a place though. Couldn't decide between Sakura (Durga's choice), somewhere in Jurong East (Vish's "let's annoy Durga" choice) and KP Pillai's (Venket the mama! *rolls eyes*)... We ended up going to Bishan...

Don't know how that happened really...Settled on some Nonya Food place... The food was alright. But the company was...

Nothing short of BRILLIANT.

I miss my darlings.

My confidante, Durga. She's my shoulder to cry on and I try my best to be hers. I love her to bits and I missed her like crazy during the holidays. We have our moments... Moments of full fledged violence, moments of ultimate insults, moments of hugs... But I think I'd go crazy without her. Babe, if you're reading this, always remember...

"When you sway I go WEEEAAAKKK...."

Teehee...

And then, my 2 other darlings. My pillars of strength. My mamas. My bodyguards. My President and my Management Head. My Vishnu, my Venket. I dunno the words to describe them. I just don't. I don't want them to go off to the army. I don't want them to leave. *whimpers*

Ok, here's where I gotta say a lil somethin' somethin' about my best friend...

VISHINUUUU!!!

I finally got to see him today after so long and we got to travel to and from school together. I'll miss our busrides when they're gone. I'll miss how we know when something is wrong with the other and how we poke and prod and dig (*wink*) around until we find out what's wrong, how we give each other advice and then threaten to ruin each other's lives in the future, how we talk about the future and how we get all protective of each other when someone else comes, or threatens to come, into the picture, how we'll let each other go about our own lives but keep a watch from a distance just in case the other falls and needs a lil help getting up. We've gone through our shit, fights and disagreements and temper tantrums (usually mine!), but he'll always be my SHNU and I'll always be his OMANUMS...

Yes Vish, if you're reading this, I AM a sentimental fool. Look what you've turned me into!

But darling... We're stuck with each other... For life I'm hoping... Hopefully whoever comes into our lives from now on can deal with our friendship... Cos if they can't... Sorry ah! I DOwan! *grin*

Ok la... Enough of the sentiments la... It's paining me even more... *groangroangroan* I swear I think my bones are creaking and my muscles are so stiff they're gonna crumble, mix with my blood and seep outta my pores... Yuck...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home