Saturday, June 23, 2007

Not that anyone really cares, but I thought I should post an update on the life that is mine. (If nothing else, at least this will serve as a reminder of what I was doing at this time in my life.)

1. I officially have one more lesson to go before my TP. Officially. I'll probably book a few more for revision, but come the test date (which I will not mention, for fear of people stressing me out) , it'll be all me. I think I'm intrinsically fearful of the human race. There is no other explanation for my apprehension on the roads. I find it hard to trust that everyone will follow the rules and do what they are meant to. Even if they did, on the off chance that they don't, I'm not sure my reflexes will/can kick in the way they are meant/expected to.

This however, is probably just the fear of a new driver. I will get over it as every other person has. Bear with me.

2. I have signed up to participate in a research project at NUS. It's some Design School thing that tests the effects of environmental change on people and it will require me to do paperwork and other office tasks 2 days a week for 8 weeks. Sounded simple enough.

Signed up for it. Got it. Realised I have to be on campus at 8.30am twice a week (this means a 5.30am wake up). Rued the day I agreed to it. Slapped forehead in regret. Moved on.

At least I'm getting paid.

3. I'm experiencing a severe and unexpected lack of funds. I had thought that I had my holidays covered by my stint on DOND. But no...

Point number one has caused my bank account to deplete at alarming rates til I only have a pathetic amount at the moment. And in true bimbo/ brat fashion, all I have to say is "And I didn't even get to buy myself anything pretty!!!"

4. About DOND, I'm not sure if I'm doing season 2 yet. If you have no clue what I am talking about, good. You don't need to. If you do and you have been bugging me about it, this is for you.

STOP ASKING.

Ok, that's about it. Well, not really. My life is waaaay more exciting than I make it out to be. Really.

I'm just tired from all the hullabaloo of activity! Really!

I'm going to bed.

No, seriously! I kid you not!

(MTV plays old songs in the middle of the night. Well, not old old. But old by today's kids standards. I like it. MLTR, Take That, Blessid Union of Souls and all! I like.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home