Monday, May 14, 2007

Ok, so in my hours and hours of free time, I've been listening to my music (not My music, per se, but the songs on my iTunes/iPod) and I have grown passionate about some songs for various reasons. Doesn't matter what those reasons are, I think (if it really matters to you, please feel free to ask me).

and in this crazy life
and through these crazy times
it's you
it's you
you make me sing
you're every line
you're every word
you're everything
- Everything, Michael Buble

let's go to a place only lovers go
to a spot that we've never known
to the top of the clouds we're floating away yeah
ooh, this feels so crazy
oh, this love is blazing
baby we're so high
walking on cloud 9
- So High, John Legend

you think i'd leave your side baby
you know me better than that
you think i'd leave you down when you're down on your knees
i wouldn't do that
- By Your Side, Sade

give it to me baby, nice and slow
climb on top, ride like you in the rodeo
you ain't never heard a sound like this before
cause i ain't never put it down like this
- Candy Shop, 50cent

we'll fast forward to a few years later
and no one knows except the both of us
and i have honored your request for silence
and you've washed your hands clean of this
-
Hands Clean, Alanis Morissette

all aboard!
the spontaneous express
never the less always the more
from the pool table to the kitchen floor
next stops the g spot... luda!
let me put a little bit of excite-ment
up in yo lifestyle
you gotta know the times of the essence
i'm talkin right now
i can get, get rid of that headache
what you doin tonight
some say that sex is overrated, but they just ain’t doin it right
i keeps it interestin baby just take them clothes off
i'll be yo tylenol just take me till you doze off
wake you up in the middle of the night and take you to another world
you'll wake up in the mornin feelin like another giiirl
- Unpredictable, Jamie Foxx feat Ludacris

i believe this is heaven to no one else but me
and i'll defend it long as
i can be left here to linger in silence
if i choose to
would you try to
understand?
- Elsewhere, Bethany Joy Lenz

i’m gonna dry my eyes
right after i had my
one last cry
- One Last Cry, Brian McKnight

wish I knew if i could
be the one that you would
love forever n' a day baby
and if there's a thing that you need
for you n' your blood i would bleed
-
Whenever, Whereever, Whatever, Maxwell

hush my baby now
your talking is just noise and won't lay me down amongst
your toys in a room where i can take no more
- Closer, Joshua Radin

shortee i strickly wanna spank you,
the most i gotta do,
is spell my name to get your vicki's to your ankles,
i'm serious mami,
you fuckin with the kid,
a-k-a william h, period, bonny
you know i'm the type that be crushin and merkin
havin' ladies touchin the herkin, blushin and smirkin,
early in morning rushin for work and,
screamin, oh my, f-a-b-o-l-o-u-s,
each night i'm freakin,
and ma you ain't gonna talk me to death,
cuz you got free nights and weekends,
ghetto fab's all over the place,
oops, oh my there go my kids all over ya face,
oh my!
-
Oops, Oh My, Tweet feat Fabolous

you're my survival, you're my living proof
my love is alive not dead
tell me that we belong together
dress it up with the trappings of love
i'll be captivated
i'll hang from your lips
- I'll Be, Edwin McCain

our memories
well, they can be inviting
but some are altogether
mighty frightening
as we die, both you and i
with my head in my hands
i sit and cry
- Don't Speak, No Doubt

Ok, I'm tired. But there are a Lot more songs where those came from, I assure you! I keep crooning along to those like there's no tomorrow. How sad am I right? But it's fun. Really! You should try it!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jasmine, this isn't really for you so I am sorry to bather you with it. The songs were gorgeous, they really touched my heart. Take care!

Would you consider taking what I can give you and accepting what I can’t? I can’t give up who I am just as little as you can. There would be no point cause then it would all disappear. Loving you and staying true to myself isn’t easy, not that I necessarily want it to be. I love talking to you, I feel so safe when you are close by, I adore looking at you, I would love to hold you once again and to hide my face against your chest and lose the world for a moment. To me you are special, there is no one in this world that can ever take your place. I don’t think you can change that even if you try. I know I can’t. So, is there any way you can live with that without hurting me? Is there any way you can live with that without getting hurt?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

hmm, can i ask who it's for then?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home