Sunday, September 17, 2006

I really am very tired of soccer at the moment. I wasn't the biggest fan before. But I think I overdosed so much yesterday that I'm pretty much set for a week or so. Or it could just be that I'm a wee bit tired of hanging out with boys. In plural. One guy is fine because you can usually talk about other stuff. Soccer, and sports in general, comes up once in a while but the topic never lasts, unless, of course, it is very very interesting.

I don't know la. I used to think I was very flexible when it came to things like this. Jasmine: Adaptable to Most Situations. Maybe yesterday was just an off day. Maybe I was just restless and
drunk on reality.

Overall it was a pretty nice day though.

Me and the very inattentive birthday boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home