Sunday, September 10, 2006

What I Want

What I want is a life that I am happy with. It would be peaceful and serene, with just the right amount of excitement once in a while to offer me the consolation that things aren’t all that predictable.

What I want is to be surrounded by love: the love of family, friends and any other entities around me that might be part of my existence. I want to be able to give love without regret and to receive it without apprehension.

What I want is to feel healthy, mind, body and soul. I want to be able to listen to a string of words that may be phrased the perfect way and not want to break down. I want to be able to bend all the way back and touch the floor or twist around without the fear of hurting myself. I want to be able to sit still, close my eyes and have no thoughts. I want to be unaffected, or better yet, I want to be comfortable, being wrapped in nothingness.

What I want is to be loved when I am around and to be missed and craved and desired when I am not. I want to be your dream, your fantasy. I want to be your one and only and your only one. I want to be your ink, your story and your song; I want to be your life for my life alone is not sufficient.

What I want is to know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home